• Chronic pain, digestive distress, or multiple chemical sensitivity. You can no longer enjoy foods, activities, or experiences that used to delight you.
• Anxiety, panic attacks, self doubt, self sabotage. Your life feels like it’s getting smaller and everything scares you.
• Repetitive critical arguments with others or constant mental rehashing of old fights, slights, failures, mistakes.
I know what it’s like to experience anxiety when you just want to feel your best. You want to do the right thing for your physical and emotional health. You know there’s got to be a better way. You’ve just found it.
Today’s triggering events are shadows of earlier trauma. Tapping, my main tool, is a highly effective method for addressing trauma. It allows you to update how your mind-body system responds to present and past events.
You are the change agent. I am your guide. I give you tools to shift your mind-body relationship. I put the change in your hands, literally.
You don’t have to “just live with” pain, anxiety, grief, depression, obsessive thinking. I will teach you how to change.
I’ve been doing this work since 1994 and I’ve helped hundreds of people improve their daily lives. I’m a Level 4 EFT and Level 4 Certified Eutaptics® Advanced Practitioner, trained by Robert Smith, founder of the Skills To Change Institute. I am also a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistics Programming. I’m currently studying SET and IEP with Steve Wells of EFT Down Under in Australia.
I live at the end of the rainbow with my true love in Portland, Oregon. I have five amazing children and I’m a singer and photographer. I made most of the photos on this site; you can see more of my photography on my Instagram feed.
The amazing human brain is plastic. It can and does adapt. It learns and unlearns. You don’t have to be stuck with out-of-date reactions to difficult circumstances. Using your brain’s adaptability is the secret to personal healing and energetic change.
I feel frustrated when I meet creative people crippled by chronic pain, multiple food sensitivities, or panic attacks arising out of past trauma. People like you. I can help you reconnect with your gifts, your wisdom, and your passion. I can show you how to be happier using simple tools that heal the mind, heart, and soul.
• I’ll show you how to change the way you relate to painful memories
• I’ll help you release grudges, resentment, jealousy, or emotional pain
• I’ll work with you to shift pain from old wounds, to let it go and wash away
• I’ll teach you how to look forward in life, instead of backward.
• How to spend five minutes with yourself twice a day to focus on what you’re grateful for and what’s going right with your life.
• How to ground your mind and heart in the reality that good things are happening every day in your world.
• How to keep your practice long term by continuing to look for the good things - the more you do this, the more you will see things to be grateful for!
Learn how to spend five minutes with yourself twice a day to focus on what you’re grateful for and what’s going right with your life.