Everything that has ever happened to you and how you responded to those events is stored in your brain. Whether consciously or unconsciously, you have little programs running that tell you how to react in different situations.
When something frightening occurs, you probably pull out an old program--perhaps originating in childhood--that may no longer be productive for you. It worked then, but it doesn’t work anymore.
Move past repetitive critical arguments. Stop rehashing old fights, slights, failures, and mistakes. Restore your peace of mind. Learn to approve of yourself. Trust yourself.
Put your highest, best self in charge of running your show. Eat all your favorite foods again. Move freely and easily without pain. Heal trauma. Laugh, breathe, and love deeply again.
Free your inner artist by telling your story, opening your studio, sharing art, singing your song. Live your dreams in the real world—today!
• I’ve helped people who have spent years fighting pain, limited themselves to bland, unappetizing foods, or struggled to walk out their front door.
• I help people who have researched, prayed, believed, cried, and tried--and still been told, “You’ll just have to live it.” “There’s nothing we can do.” or even, “It’s all in your head!”
• I coach people on how to look within and heal their inner selves.
- AIR B. -- Musician, Songwriter, Author, Retired Holistic Health Practitioner
I am VERY VERY grateful for Linda’s love, energy, and knowledge that brought me to a place of deep healing, freedom, and amazing results. My body is back to functioning at its familiar, vibrant, resilient state!
-K.C., Software Project Manager
In just one week after our session I raised 50% of the money I need to publish my children's book. I feel so different, so quickly!
• The Mindscape process allows you to tap into faculties of the creative and intuitive mind not normally accessible in an everyday state of mind.
• Using symbolism and timeline therapy, we communicate with your subconscious mind to effect deep change.
• Get one Mindscape bonus when you buy a three or six session package. Get two Mindscape bonus sessions when you buy a ten session package.
• If we haven’t worked together before, please schedule a Free One-Hour Discovery Session first so we can get to know each other.
• We chat to discover the structure of how you create your problem.Once I see the structure, we pivot to healing right away, changing that structure to something more appropriate for your life today.
• You heal better, faster, and easier because we’ve focused our work appropriately. I offer three, six, and ten session packages.
• 30 minutes to tell me what you want to work on and give me some background on the problem
• 30 minutes of actual changework on something mild that’s been bugging you for the last month or two. We won’t work on the worst problem in your life in your Discovery Session. That comes later.
• You’ll leave feeling so much better than when we started.
Make time for your session. Plan ahead to be in a private, quiet place so your free Discovery Session will be as productive as possible.
How do you want to feel? What will your life look like without the daily frustrations, angers, and disappointments you experience now?
A free Discovery Session will help you understand how effective coaching can make a difference in your life.
- M.F., Student
This week it was easier to stop thinking negatively. I just say, 'Stop that shit!' to myself and it works. Also, the insomnia is gone and not a problem anymore. The sleep tapping and 'I'm-SO-sleepy' is easy and I feel so much better.
- J.S.. Stay at home Mom
After my first three sessions I was able to visit a friend for the weekend. She lives three hours away and I stayed overnight. She remarked about how much calmer and easygoing I was. Her comments are a testimonial to the effectiveness of Faster EFT.
Yes, I do! You can sign up for a free one-hour Discovery Session to discuss your specific situation and experience a sample tapping session.
A Discovery Session is a snapshot of what working with me is like. I’ll ask questions about the issue you want to work on and how it has affected your life. Next, I’ll give a brief demo of my work using a minor problem you’ve been having in the past couple of months. We don’t have time to change the worst issue of your life in a Discovery Session, but I can help you feel better right now on a small but irritating problem.
That depends. If you’ve been struggling with an issue for forty years, you will require more sessions than for an issue that showed up last month. Your level of commitment is a major factor. Clients who are willing to book weekly sessions, tap on their own, and practice my assignments regularly make great progress quickly.
Yes! Your first session with me is free. It’s called a Discovery Session. It’s a free hour for you to give an overview of your issue and for me to give a snapshot of how I work. I also give discounted pricing on 3, 6, or 10 session packages. You get a free bonus Mindscape session with each package to help you speed your changework. With a 10-pack, you get two bonus Mindscapes. (The Mindscape process allows you to tap into faculties of the creative and intuitive mind not normally accessible in an everyday state of mind.)
Decide what you want instead of your problem. Think of a Happy Memory you will want to use as a touchstone for happiness. Install Zoom on your computer or tablet. Find a quiet room where you will be undisturbed for at least two hours. Have a notebook and pencil handy.
Sessions are two hours long. Quality coaching demands a complete understanding of your problem and the key experiences, beliefs, and behavior patterns underlying it. It may take up to an hour in the first session for me to fully understand the background of your problem. The remaining time will focus on changework, teaching of skills, and assignments to keep the change momentum going. After the first session, most of the session time is spent in changing old patterns, beliefs, and behaviors and on teaching new tools.
Yes! You must install Zoom on your device at least 24 hours BEFORE our first session. Make sure you know how to sign into a session and control the volume button before our meeting starts.
Check my current pricing at my booking site. Click here.
• How to spend five minutes with yourself twice a day to focus on what you’re grateful for and what’s going right with your life.
• How to ground your mind and heart in the reality that good things are happening every day in your world.
• How to keep your practice long term by continuing to look for the good things - the more you do this, the more you will see things to be grateful for!
Learn how to spend five minutes with yourself twice a day to focus on what you’re grateful for and what’s going right with your life.